North Palm Beach Real Estate

North Palm Beach, Florida

Explore and learn what the North Palm Beach area has to offer you.

North Palm Beach offers buyers an array of options from condos to multi-million dollar properties.  This lifestyle offers beautiful warm weather, golf, ocean fishing, boating, beaches  and has abundant of things to offer families, or people looking to retire.  The North Palm Beach village is home to Anchorage Park & North Palm Beach country club.

 


 

North Palm Beach Real Estate

Local Market Update > North Palm Beach Market Update 2018 <

Year To Date – Single FamilyHome Palm Beach County Florida

Closed Sales – 104

Median Sales Price – $681,750

Dollar Volume – $148,001,461

Percent of Original List Price Received – 91.6%

Median Time to Contract – 79

 

Condo Palm Beach County FloridaYear To Date – Townhouse / Condo

Closed Sales – 220

Median Sales Price – $223,750

Dollar Volume – $78,596,387

Percent of Original List Price Received – 91.2%

Median Time to Contract – 98

 


 

History of North Palm Beach

> See the full North Palm Beach History here <

In 1954 for $5.5 million John D. MacArthur bought 2,600 acres of land in northern Palm Beach County that had been owned originally by Harry Seymour Kelsey and later by Sir Harry Oakes. The land included most of today’s North Palm Beach as well as Lake Park, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm Beach Shores.

Full-scale development and incorporation as a village occurred nearly simultaneously in 1956, with extensive dredging creating waterfront cul-de-sacs, and the development of a new east-west artery, Lighthouse Drive, connecting Old Dixie Highway and the newly aligned US 1. Sir Harry Oakes’ castle-like home on US 1 became the clubhouse for the North Palm Beach Country Club, which is located on the village island surrounded by the Inter-coastal Waterway reached by three bridges.

In 1958-1959, North Palm Beach elected Walter E. Thomas, Jr. as its first Mayor. Walter and his wife Jackie and four children were the 55th family to move into the Village, arriving in 1957.

Lake Park West Road was also extended from Old Dixie Highway to US 1 and was renamed Northlake Boulevard, becoming the village’s main commercial corridor.

In 2006, village resident Jack Nicklaus redesigned the village’s golf course and it reopened in late 2006.

 


 

Looking For Luxury Properties?

Check out our selection of Luxury Properties

 

Learn More

Talk directly with us to ask all the questions you can think of.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.